• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What's the font for... Rubicon?

Flame

Ok, I don't make too many font ID requests, but this one will drive me batty. Seems like one I've used more than once, but I can't seem to ID it. I could be off my rocker, who knows. But it's the one for the Rubicon, like here http://www.autoblog.com/media/2006/10/sema_rubicon_king_1280.jpg

or see attached pic.

Any ideas???? Heck, it only has to be close but I'd like to nail it.

Attachments

• sema_rubicon_king_1280.jpg
    sema_rubicon_king_1280.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 237

rdm01

Eras is close, perhaps with some editing, but not sure if it will cut it. Just mentioned because the "r" is similar.

Flame

It is somewhat similar, but I don't think exact. Might be able to make it work though... it doesn't have to be 100% spot on, just close.

rdm01

Yeah, I knew it wasn't the exact font, but I thought it was a launchpad into
some node editing that would get you there.

Flame

I think I might just use it. I basically just need to make a "spoof" of the Rubicon name, for a Samurai. lol.

Thanks rdm.... don't know why I didn't think of Eras, I've used that font for,,,, what, 6 years? :p