• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Whats the magic formula?

rzr2rocket

Hello all,
Would anyone please like to share a formula on how you price you stuff. I find my pricing is so inconsistent. I mean what a good rule of thumb you use? A certain percentage over cost? A hourly fee? Neither? Please help! Thank you.:frustrated:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You might want to put this into the correct category, so that the right people have a better chance of seeing this request.

Also, there are countless threads on this and to add...... Fred recently posted one of the most informative and helpful posts on this subject recently. So, using your search button would probable benefit you tremendously.

Locals Find!

Search shop rate. After you get that number add on a % based on value and sell the value of your product.

Remember, any finished product is worth more than the sum of its parts. Your not selling signs, printing, or service. Your selling them an identity, building brand awareness, and the tools to grow their business.