• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

whats up from south carolina

carolinasled

Hey guys, I ran across the forum while doing a search on vinyl wraps. I'm not in the business. I was just looking for an alternative to painting my ezgo golf cart and thought vinyl. My old mans a preacher and had their church van wrapped, That gave me the idea. We have both talked about it from time to time.

Is there any special vinyl I would need or could I just buy a roll off ebay? I really have no clue. I want be keeping the cart for long maybe the summer and then gettings rid of it. I'm looking for just plain white.

Ryan.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
You not only need special vinyl but also a wide format solvent printer, a laminator, an image editing program to design your layout, accurate measurements or a template, special surface prep chemicals, special application tools and training to install a wrap.

Why would you not just contact the people who did the wrap for your father?

carolinasled

Thanks guys for the inputs, Maybe I worded the thread wrong, I'm not looking to get into this business. Although It looks very profitable and Extremely Hands on and Alot of skill needed. I just really want to lay on a plain white skin, Kinda like the camokits. i didnt know if there was a specific vinyl I needed, Like so many year durable if that makes since.

Ryan.

gvgraphics

Thanks guys for the inputs, Maybe I worded the thread wrong, I'm not looking to get into this business. Although It looks very profitable and Extremely Hands on and Alot of skill needed. I just really want to lay on a plain white skin, Kinda like the camokits. i didnt know if there was a specific vinyl I needed, Like so many year durable if that makes since.

Ryan.

Now please read the quote below. Even just plain white you will need everything but the printer.

Fred Weiss said:
You not only need special vinyl but also a wide format solvent printer, a laminator, an image editing program to design your layout, accurate measurements or a template, special surface prep chemicals, special application tools and training to install a wrap.

Why would you not just contact the people who did the wrap for your father?