Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's up on the north west coast?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Vector, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Vector

Vector New Member

Feb 12, 2005
    Up in Vancouver Island here. I've been recently employed with Industrial Plastics for about 10 months and they have trained me to run their sign service. Now, industrial plastics is not a native sign company. They are a franchise which deals with plexiglas and engineering plastics, fiberglass supplies, marine supplies, paints, bottles, bags, tons of crap. We also do vinyl cut signage in house and job out screen printing stuff. We have a 24" suma cutter and use Signlab e6 for software, sometimes with corel draw. It's been really interesting learning this business as I did not even have a clue this is what I'd be doing when I signed on. But I like it, and I have already done some big jobs so far. I have done several 20' signs for storefronts and stuff for cars, vans, etc. Soon we will be moving into a bigger building and expanding into the print & cut area. Just saying hi to ya'll.

Tags:
  2. ChiknNutz

ChiknNutz Major Contributor

Apr 18, 2003
    Hi from a neighbor no too far south of you!

3. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    :Welcome: 2 :signs101: Vector

4. jimdes

jimdes Active Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Welcome! I like your vector, Vector . . . I installed an industrial toaster oven in one of the new ferries out there. Beautiful scenery.

5. Dennis Raap

Dennis Raap Active Member

Oct 5, 2003
    USA
    Hi Vector :Welcome:

6. freeportsign

freeportsign Member

Oct 25, 2004
    Welcome

7. THATgirl

THATgirl Very Active Member

Sep 16, 2003