• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What's with Gemini lately...? Anyone else?

Signsforwhile

Lately it feels like Gemini is in over their head on some stuff. I feel like I've heard a lot of "we've had an influx of orders causing a delay" or "we are overwhelmed with new quotes, apologize for the delay"

While I know I've used these lines with customers myself, I feel like it's more appropriate or believable with a three man shop vs a 50 year old national company....

Am I the only one that feels like this?

J Hill Designs

took a week and a half to get my latest quote from them back, and it was wrong. 5 back and forth emails and 4 extra days, it was finally correct

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We've done three nice size jobs and a few small ones with them since August and all went without a hitch. No complaints here.

John Butto

Same as Gino, I email them the artwork for a quote and receive it back the next day. Put it in for approval, and 10 working days for custom metal letters are delivered. Just received a large order yesterday from them without a hitch.
You need to call and communicate your concerns. They are a great company.

fresh

I've found I need to call to confirm orders, and call for quotes. Yes, they are slow sometimes. Most of the time they are faster than needed.

Billct2

My only complaint has been their mounting patterns suck but it's only a real problem on small letters

cajun312

I installed an order from them a couple of weeks ago, acrylic letters with a formed plastic fluer de lis. The letters were done pretty quickly, the fluer de lis wasn't approved until the letters were shipped. When the two fluer de lis came in, they had only attached two threaded inserts on one side of the fleur de lis. Took almost another week to get that sorted out.

Marlene

their quotes have taken longer over the past few years. they do a pretty good job on custom stuff for us and I've only had a few issues which they resolved. overall, I'm happy with them and I don't expect to see a same day quote on everything I send over. if you need something right now, just give them a call and they get it right to you.