• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What's your Facebook Pages?

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
OK, question... I have a personal FB profile and I can like businesses but from my business FB profile when I click on a link I cannot "like" it. Insignia is a customer of mine and there is no like button to click. I checked Wild West's and when I click on his siggy link it says I need a personal profile in order to see the page.

What am I missing here?

WildWestDesigns

OK, question... I have a personal FB profile and I can like businesses but from my business FB profile when I click on a link I cannot "like" it. Insignia is a customer of mine and there is no like button to click. I checked Wild West's and when I click on his siggy link it says I need a personal profile in order to see the page.

What am I missing here?

Go to your business page and on the right side look for something like: "use facebook as The Vector Doctor", click that link and then try and see if you can like those pages that you are wanting to like.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
From what I am reading through googling is that since this is my business page I cannot do the "liking" from that account. If I want to "like" i have to do it through a personal FB page. Supposedly it is against FB's rules. Business pages are there for me to promote my business and allow people to comment and visit

Gene.. I clicked on your listing and you are "liking" me from a personal FB profile not a business FB profile

WildWestDesigns

From what I am reading through googling is that since this is my business page I cannot do the "liking" from that account. If I want to "like" i have to do it through a personal FB page. Supposedly it is against FB's rules. Business pages are there for me to promote my business and allow people to comment and visit

Gene.. I clicked on your listing and you are "liking" me from a personal FB profile not a business FB profile

Check mine, because I switched from using my FB as Evan West to using it as Wild West Designs. See if it still went through my personal one.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
from FB...

Facebook profiles are meant to represent a single individual. Organizations of any type are not permitted to maintain an account under the name of their organization. We have created Facebook Pages to allow organizations to have a presence on Facebook. These Pages are distinct presences, separate from user profiles, and optimized for an organization's needs to communicate, distribute information/content, engage their fans, and capture new audiences virally through their fan's recommendations to their friends. Facebook Pages are designed to be a media rich, valuable presence for any artist, business or brand.

If you create a profile for your business, your account may be disabled for violating our Terms of Use. If you have questions about how to best leverage your Facebook Page, please check out our Insider's Guide or FAQ.

Steve C.

Eric, I clicked like on your page as signfonts and your page shows up as a
like on my signfonts facebook page. You just have to be using facebook as
The Vector Doctor and not as Eric.