• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What's your favorite PS plug-ins?

John L

I just got a CD full of thousands of PS plugins. I know I will never use 99.99% of these. Just curious which ones are even worth while for sign work?

Which plug-ins do you find yourself actually using in either Photoshop or in Flexi (using Photoshop plugins)?

John L

Yep, but it's factory labeled by DigiGraphics San Diego, Ca. It had been opened prior but had the original package.

I guess it's legit, I don't know. Is that what you mean?

Sign_Boy

Yep, but it's factory labeled by DigiGraphics San Diego, Ca. It had been opened prior but had the original package.

I guess it's legit, I don't know. Is that what you mean?

Probably..

To answer your OP I guess it would all depend on the sign that you are printing. One word of advice sometimes "most of the time" less is more.

Me personally I like using layer styles.

Shovelhead

There are only a few plugins within ALIEN SKIN and FLAMING PEAR
that I actually use...most of it's fancy unusable crap in everyday sign work.

Banner Signs

I bought a book with CD about 6 years ago for PS6 called WOW. It came with pre set styles and fills. I use it daily with PS CS2. I paid 50.00 then and it came with a book that details a ton of different ways to achieve some cool effects from the CD. It also has the best hammered gold fills.
I also bought Aurora P.C. 1 and 2 and Monster fills but find myself using WOW much more.
If anyone can find this book with CD on ebay it would be a great deal IMO.