• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What's your planned schedule for the 4th?

SignManiac

Off tomorrow and playing in the cave. Then if it's not raining, fireworks tomorrow night. Back to work on Friday.

CP Signs

Hey Mosh, I tried,,, lol. Went to the festivities in town and ended going to the shop to make a few signs for the event,,,, Hahahahahah

TheSnowman

I headed to Silver Lake Sand Dunes with the family last Saturday, and I'll be up here till next Saturday. We always take this week for our family vacation since I can remember. It's good to get out of the shop for a week and have things settle down. I've had to do some coordinating to my subs while I've been up here, but havin the laptop lets me do easy work while I'm out.

Sounds like from what I'm hearing from my customers that I've talked to, they're all pretty much closed up on Friday as well, so I wasn't real worried only being out three of the work days for the town.

binki

We left early yesterday, take today off, back at work on Fri/Sat and probably some on Sunday. We have about 5 weeks of work piled up.

SolitaryT

Sigh... after a few beers last night and watching the fireworks from the deck of my boat, I'm sadly replying to this email from the design computer at the shop. However, we're closed today, so the music is up and the phone can be ignored. Plus, the girlfriend is out of town, so hell yes, making all the money I can.