• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

When are you closed for Christmas / New Year?

HulkSmash

Naw........

Take her along and show her how many nuts there are doing this stuff and really bore her to death. Score some points after only 6 months into it.......... :ROFLMAO:

Then show her the bridges around Pro's place, I'm sure she'd enjoy that, too.

attachment.php
<-- Christmas grinch

Attachments

• chris.jpg
    chris.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

SignosaurusRex

Ill close up early, probably around noon on the 21st and make my self scarce for about a week. Gonna spend some serious quality time with the family. Daughter and her fiance flying in from Florida, eldest son coming up from Oregon with his fiance, younger brother flying up from New Mexico.........Gonna be a very nice Holiday Season this year! I'll be busy.

binki

We will be closed on 12/25 and that is pretty much it. We are closed on Sundays but we often come in for a few hours to organize for the week or to do maintenance.

CentralSigns

We still have backlog from the fall, so its almost business as usual, except the phone don't get answered after the 23rd till new years dayish. Hoping to catch up, with nothing coming in. That would be a relief.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
I'm taking the 24th and 25th off for christmas and I think i'm also going to take the 31st off too.

Really could take from the 24th until the 1st off ... but that is a pipe dream.

Signs 365

We will be closed on Friday, December 23rd; Monday, December 26th; Friday, December 30th; and Monday, January 2nd. Nice little break before 2012. Hope you all enjoy your time off! Looking forward to the New Year!