Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When I was a boy...

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by James Burke, Sep 4, 2013.

1. James Burke

James Burke Being a grandpa is more fun than working

Jan 2, 2010
    Mitten State
    Ok guys, I'm pretty sure we've all been through this stage, and I think it ranks right up there close to puberty, as a right of passage.

But if you've never decimated a deck of your parents' playing cards on the spokes of your bicycle, there's still hope for you.

Make sure you watch it to the very end (when it stops on its own)....too funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qqpcBpSsj1A

I'm thinking one of these will look good on my mountain bike. I think every fifty year-old man needs one of these...even if to disguise the occasional bodily function that often accompanies a leisurely ride through the neighborhood.

Kids have all the cool stuff now days.

JB

Tags:
  2. GAC05

GAC05 Major Contributor

Dec 27, 2005
    Guam USA
    Nice, I'll wait for the import tuner version that should be the size of a 3lb can of MJB coffee....

wayne k
    guam usa

3. James Burke

James Burke Being a grandpa is more fun than working

Jan 2, 2010
    Mitten State
    Hey...how about a left and a right...on both wheels.

JB

4. round man

round man Active Member

Oct 16, 2005
    WISH i STILL HAD HALF OF THE BASEBALL CARDS i ENDED UP DESTRUCTING THAT WAY,...I TURNED 10 IN 1963