• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

When Mary Jane stepped through the door...

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Here in Michigan, I have better access to very high-quality, potent and legal cannabis than I do toilet paper...or having a dine-in meal at a local restaurant (which is now illegal).

I'm sure there's a good joke in there...somewhere.

JB

Chriswagner92

I'm a big proponent of Psychedelic Therapy. I've been looking into MDMA therapy myself. I'm so glad prohibition is loosening up.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I'm a big proponent of Psychedelic Therapy. I've been looking into MDMA therapy myself. I'm so glad prohibition is loosening up.

I'm 55 years old and just got the state's blessing in October to begin hanging out with Mary. It sure beats going on SSRIs or Benzos. I'm just glad I never discovered this when I was in high school, or else I'd probably be on to something a little more potent.

Recreational in Michigan is legal, and I could have saved a bunch of money by skipping the license. But being a small business owner, it's just one more layer of protection should the matter ever be called into question. Meanwhile, it's still a Federal offense...so a little part of me smirks at being an outlaw.

JB

Johnny Best

They have been experimenting with giving LSD to people with problems for awhile. But they just give small does at a time and it seems to help people in getting over their symptom causes.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Aren't they experimenting with treating PTSD with ecstcy (MDMA)? I remember hearing that about a year ago.

CarolWilks

During the quarantine, I became depressed. Depression and anxiety develop mainly under the influence of external factors. Scientists from the University of Washington point out that the situation during the pandemic is favorable for the development of depression. The uniqueness of the situation is that the risk factors for the development of this condition now affect a huge number of people. My friend suggested I try it https://www.greenhouseil.com/morris/ and I was able to cope with the terrible condition. I completely stopped thinking about the bad things and even began to sleep better. I hope we can get through this time together.

Last edited:

netsol

Here in Michigan, I have better access to very high-quality, potent and legal cannabis than I do toilet paper...or having a dine-in meal at a local restaurant (which is now illegal).

I'm sure there's a good joke in there...somewhere.

JB

James that is because the toilet paper manufacturers don't "kick up" a %

decalman

I toked for 35 years. I quit it and booze 12 years ago at 50. I can't believe it's legal now here in Arizona. You can just walk in and buy recreational buds.

Dope makes you dopey

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I always liked the Lennon Sisters, but I guess that's for another thread.

Never been a user or abuser of any of the drugs from yesteryear. Don't see a need to start, either. On the other hand, I did do my share of booze, but I stopped that several years ago. I don't miss it, but ocassionally think...... a nice sized drink would be good right about now, so I reach for my cranberry pomegranate on ice.