• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

When order a banner from Fellers.. Be sure to ask the price :mad:

Ordered a 3x30 yellow banner. Listing in the catalog shows 6.40yrd. NO problem. It needs grommets so it will be a few extras bucks. I'm ok with that
That was just 1 of about 18 other things I ordered.

get it today and the SOB is $194.00 bucks.. WTF.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Pat Whatley

I didn't know Fellers even made banners any longer, I'd be on the phone with a sales rep in a heartbeat.

If you need another one try these people. Dirt cheap, they'll do custom shapes, stitch together different colored panels, they'd probably even spray paint FOO! on them if you asked nicely and they do it all the same day.

BANNER SEWING SERVICES
137 W. Putnam Ferry Rd.
Woodstock, GA 30189

(678) 494-3195

bannersewing@att.net

omgsideburns

Ehh.. All of the colored banner material in the fellers book is listed as $/per yard.. at least in the catalog on my desk. Only the digital media is listed psf.

NHuckaby

yeah, i tried to order banners from them the other day and the sales lady told me they shut that department down

Ehh.. All of the colored banner material in the fellers book is listed as $/per yard.. at least in the catalog on my desk. Only the digital media is listed psf.

yep.. that's the problem.
It's listed on my invoice by the sq foot

Sounds like it was just a billing error?

Nope. called them to talk about it. The said it cost more because grommets.
I told them fine.. I dont want it. They pretty much said too bad because it was made to order and offered to give me 60.00 back.

Im pretty pissed off about it still.

yeah, i tried to order banners from them the other day and the sales lady told me they shut that department down

the last one they will ever sell me

tomence

Something is off with Fellers. At my branch the sales manager and one other employee are quitting. Before it was easy to work with them, now nobody cares about anything. I am still waiting for a quote for a large order and nobody seems to come back to me with a price except the one in the catalog.