Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When she goes, she goes!

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware' started by gvgraphics, May 15, 2008.

1. gvgraphics

gvgraphics Very Active Member

Mar 23, 2006
    Working away Tuesday night on a bunch of jobs for later this week and the design pc had it. The hard drive died. So I figured it was a good time to do an upgrade, as it was needed anyway. So now she is running better than ever. We upgraded to a asus motherboard and a dual core 4800 amd processor. I figured the 120gb that we had was a little to small so we got a 500gb hard drive with 16mb cache. Plus between the Mobo and HD it has a 3Gb data transfer rate.

I would hope we don't see any issues arise from all this. But today will be the fun part, installing all the software again! Then testing and testing and testing!

Tags:
  2. N2Harpz

N2Harpz Very Active Member

Dec 3, 2006
    Installing the software ... that's the fun part for me !!!

Good Luck

3. OneUpTenn

OneUpTenn Active Member

Sep 23, 2007
    I feel your pain!!

4. gvgraphics

gvgraphics Very Active Member

Mar 23, 2006
    Well at least we have our design and cutter stuff loaded. Now to play catch up, I will install the others later!