• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions When soaking a head what type of clip to use?

Jim Hill

Still looking for an air leak on my Roland Versacamm SP-300V

I have now changed cap tops, all dampers and O rings and pulled ink into each damper and they have the correct colors in them, both manifolds, all drain lines and the drain tank, New ink pump, and yet I still cannot pull ink from under the cap tops with the heads parked in the proper place. I also tried changing the ribbon cables around because the only color printing is cyan and some yellow right now.

The only thing I have not changed yet is the capping station itself. Is there anyway to tell if a capping station is not working properly?
Anyone know of a Roland Dealer a capping station for an SP-300V ?

Must admit I have never run into this problem over the past 10 years and each time I connect the syrenge on the tubes under the car tops there is almost no resistance when trying to pull ink through the lines.

Running out of idea's on what to try next.