• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where are the fuses on Valuejet?

Mr. T

I have a Mutoh Valuejet 1204. My machine would not power up a few weeks ago and the service tech took the fuses out and put the same ones back in and it fired up. Now the same problem occured and I cannot find the fuses. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Tracy

signage

I would call the tech back and have them repair the unit, most fused do not just blow, either you are doing something wrong or the machine has a problem causing the fuses to blow!

sarge

maybe it is a slow blow fuze . but i agree .. something is amiss .. maybe a burnt transistor on the power supply .. i dont have your machine .. but my summa has a both an internal and external fuze .. the internal fuze might be on the power supply .. it is where i would look .. and do you power down your unit when not in use? .. just a thought

MacDaddy

Remove the back cover, the fuses are located on the right end as looking at it from behind. The are near where the AC Power Cord connects to the machine.

Mr. T

Fuses

Thanks Folks,
I unplugged the unit for about 15 minutes and whala she fired up. Has been fine all day. Very strange!!!
Thanks,
Tracy