• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where are those hinges

Drip Dry

Can anyone point me to the thread that has the part number for the
piston hinges for the edge.
I searched and searched with no luck.
I think Fred had a number from Aid Auto stores. That's the one I'm looking for.

Almost got my fingers chopped off today.... time to replace them... the pistons, that is.

Thanks
JT

smdgrfx

Thanks for the part number. I bought two from Gerber maybe 18 months ago and one has already blown out. When I found out that it was just a regular car part...I feel like Gerber ripped me off big time. I also purchase the ground strap direct from Gerber and felt really cheated on that one. It was like $80 after shipping for a $1 part. I thought they were going to send the special flat braided piece. What I got was a piece of wire with eyelet (electrical part) on each end. I even asked them if it was something special or just a piece of wire...and they told me it was special. I feel like special ed after the way I fell for the B.S.

Mjozzie

I can't take all the credit, I printed out an old thread months ago when I was in the same boat. But, you are welcome just the same.

Malkin

I could have sworn that I saw something about merchant memberships somewhere on this site...

Or maybe that was the cricut board?

B Snyder

Here is a pic of the label I saved. Both of mine were shot but I only replaced 1 and its been working good that way for 3+ years.

Attachments

• IMG_0834.JPG
    IMG_0834.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 98