• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where can I buy an edge mounted "euro frame" ?

brinked

I dont offer frames, but I have a loyal client who insists on this "euro frame". I can make a nice edge mount frame with gatorboard and some brushed aluminum edge trim, but this particular frame is solid aluminum with a wire hanger.

Can not for the life of me find a supplier who carries it. Looking for anything similar that would do the trick.

F22CE5C3CCCBF13A45256B0DCD71F774.jpg

Color Spot North

I dont offer frames, but I have a loyal client who insists on this "euro frame". I can make a nice edge mount frame with gatorboard and some brushed aluminum edge trim, but this particular frame is solid aluminum with a wire hanger.

Can not for the life of me find a supplier who carries it. Looking for anything similar that would do the trick.

View attachment 99552
http://www.segframes.com
We own this company. All made in USA.
All panels are fabric, either we print or you can print.

Really nice and unique system.

Color Spot North

Not quite sure if you have what im looking for. Its hard to see what exactly your product is from your website.
Really an alternative frame system. It allows for zero or low profile frames for sleep dimensional finishes.
It isn't exactly what your client asked for, but perhaps it might interest him at the correct price point.

If you're interested we could send a sample.
Just PM me your information.

Color Spot North

Not quite sure if you have what im looking for. Its hard to see what exactly your product is from your website.
I'm not one to hold punches so to speak, and I agree with you, the site does little to show product details. I can assure you the product is awesome, and I can also assure you the site will change after this little conversation. I just got involved recently, and to be honest with you haven't spent much time on that site at all, but I really like the product and thought it would fit your need.

To describe the product, it is very nice extruded aluminum frames, that are modular, and multipurpose, as in single sided, double sided, even backlit units.

The side profile is about identical to your pics, and we can make them in different depths.
Hope that helps a little until I get the site adjusted.

Hope you will check them out again sometime when the site is back up.

Color Spot North

what's shown in the photo is a neilson/bainbridge aluminum molding decked with an image.

http://www.nielsenbainbridge.com/we...gue 2014||Endkunden-Broschüren||Bilderleisten

larson juhl is a major wholesale supplier of this frame and hardware.
I looked at the site you suggest, but I could not find a frame that is considered "frameless" in that the image is the entire front, and only the sides show the extruded aluminum.

Wondering if you see something I didn't. Looks like a great company/products however for different applications.

brinked

what's shown in the photo is a neilson/bainbridge aluminum molding decked with an image.

http://www.nielsenbainbridge.com/we...gue 2014||Endkunden-Broschüren||Bilderleisten

larson juhl is a major wholesale supplier of this frame and hardware.

I think you are right. I have come across the nielson line before and my search for this specific frame the closest thing I have seen was this line. I ignored it since these prints were being edge mounted to it.

Are they applying adhesive to the edge of the frame and then applying the print on top of that? Sounds doable, but not sure that would hold up for many years, except for with maybe VHB tape, but that might be a little thick for edge mounting?

Thanks either way, I will order some and figure it out. If anything it looks like a nice alternative for hanging larger metal prints.

artbot

there is a clear vhb that is extremely thin that can be used for this application. i believe it is attached to a polyester carrier. very high quality stuff.

the inside of the roll say:
Technical Laminations and Coatings, Harwood Heights IL 60656

brinked

there is a clear vhb that is extremely thin that can be used for this application. i believe it is attached to a polyester carrier. very high quality stuff.

the inside of the roll say:
Technical Laminations and Coatings, Harwood Heights IL 60656

yeah I currently use a very strong thin clear tape its called tesa mounting tape. I think that would do the job. If you have never tried it, do yourself a favor and pick up a roll on ebay, they go for very cheap there. I use it whenever I feel the 3M VHB would be extreme overkill and it has not let me down yet.

Color Spot North

Hey Color Spot, I'm looking for some new mountings, just requested a sample. Thanks

Great thanks. I am revising the website as well, so look for it to be more informative as well. As I said I just got involved and the marketing leaves a little or lot to be desired.

Still a slick product though!

knucklehead

Great thanks. I am revising the website as well, so look for it to be more informative as well. As I said I just got involved and the marketing leaves a little or lot to be desired.

Still a slick product though!

Be nice to see a better representation of the product, either in real life, or a better website. Looks like an aluminum print would look real good on there.