• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where can I find a car...

JMDigital

I am looking for a good vector of a 1989 - 1991 (they all look the same) Toyota Supra. its also called a MARK III. I dont know where to look for a vector to purchase? any ideas?

I have ALOT of people asking for this piece so I also would like to get a price if anyone can draw one.

thanks

FisherDesigns

What exactly are you looking for??..........not a vehicle outline for layout purposes I assume, but just a clean trace or outline drawing of the car at an angle or something like that???

Mark

JMDigital

FisherDesigns said:
What exactly are you looking for??..........not a vehicle outline for layout purposes I assume, but just a clean trace or outline drawing of the car at an angle or something like that???

Mark

Yes I am looking for a line art version of that car. Not a outline we would use to design graphics for the car, but a cartoon version that we could cut out of vinyl and someone could put on their window. Like the "charictors" you see on car windows that people buy from flea markets.

Basicly a Supra car club wants a curvy road sign with a supra driveing on the curve that they can put on their windows.

thanks

Geary

JM,

You're not an artist at all then? What I'm saying is....can't you take some pictures of one of the cars and adapt it yourself as a cartoon? If not, I'm sure you could hire someone from this website to do one for you.

~Gear

JMDigital

Geary said:
JM,

You're not an artist at all then? What I'm saying is....can't you take some pictures of one of the cars and adapt it yourself as a cartoon? If not, I'm sure you could hire someone from this website to do one for you.

~Gear

I am learning but am about 100 years away from getting paid to draw! hehe .. I did contact John Deaton his stuff is great!

thanks!

OldPaint

john is just short of being in the same league as , JIM DAVIS, DIK BROWN, and the guy who did PEANUTS.............but hes workin his way up there.....heheheheheheh john ol buddy.....