Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where can I find a car...

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by JMDigital, Sep 11, 2006.

1. JMDigital

JMDigital Active Member

Oct 15, 2005
    I am looking for a good vector of a 1989 - 1991 (they all look the same) Toyota Supra. its also called a MARK III. I dont know where to look for a vector to purchase? any ideas?

I have ALOT of people asking for this piece so I also would like to get a price if anyone can draw one.

thanks

Tags:
  2. FisherDesigns

FisherDesigns Member

Aug 27, 2006
    What exactly are you looking for??..........not a vehicle outline for layout purposes I assume, but just a clean trace or outline drawing of the car at an angle or something like that???

Mark

3. JMDigital

JMDigital Active Member

Oct 15, 2005
    Yes I am looking for a line art version of that car. Not a outline we would use to design graphics for the car, but a cartoon version that we could cut out of vinyl and someone could put on their window. Like the "charictors" you see on car windows that people buy from flea markets.

Basicly a Supra car club wants a curvy road sign with a supra driveing on the curve that they can put on their windows.

thanks

4. Geary

Geary Very Active Member

JM,

You're not an artist at all then? What I'm saying is....can't you take some pictures of one of the cars and adapt it yourself as a cartoon? If not, I'm sure you could hire someone from this website to do one for you.

~Gear

5. Mike Paul

Mike Paul Major Contributor

Dec 30, 2003
    NJ
  6. JMDigital

JMDigital Active Member

Oct 15, 2005
    I am learning but am about 100 years away from getting paid to draw! hehe .. I did contact John Deaton his stuff is great!

thanks!

7. Idea Design

Idea Design Very Active Member

Jul 12, 2005
  8. Geary

Geary Very Active Member

John Deaton is one of THE best in the business.....anywhere! :thumb:

~Gear

9. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

john is just short of being in the same league as , JIM DAVIS, DIK BROWN, and the guy who did PEANUTS.............but hes workin his way up there.....heheheheheheh john ol buddy.....