• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where can I find a linex or rhino lining looking fill?

stephenj148

Does anyone know of a linex or rhino lining looking fill I can use. I have a client who does protective coatings and uses a product similar to linex/rhino lining.

He's asked for a logo and I was thinking of using a texture like linex/rhino lining in my design.

Thanks!
-Stephen

stephenj148

Doesn't look like there is anything out there on the internet. I've tried searching, but no avail. Not crucial but I was feeling that it could have been a unique design. Maybe someone will come up with something.

J Hill Designs

maybe smaltz-like or pebble texture - heres a quick one I found...not too close, but getting there I guess?

Attachments

• black pebble.jpg
    black pebble.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 122

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Go to his shop with a digital camera.
Lots of apps out there to make seamless tiles from photos.

If you want it embossed - 3d or even braille lay out the logo and produce a paint mask from it. Have him spray his logo on everything.....

wayne k
guam usa

stephenj148

Go to his shop with a digital camera.
Lots of apps out there to make seamless tiles from photos.

If you want it embossed - 3d or even braille lay out the logo and produce a paint mask from it. Have him spray his logo on everything.....

wayne k
guam usa

Do you know of a specific app? I can take a picture with my D60 of my truck bed which is sprayed. Unsure of how to create a seamless design from a photo.

Are the apps free, or cost money?

grafixemporium

Alien Skin Eye Candy Texture package has a pretty cool bevel feature where you can add textures to the beveled area. Here's a quick sample of what it can do... but you have total control over the type, height and density of the texture.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 136

stephenj148

Alien Skin Eye Candy Texture package has a pretty cool bevel feature where you can add textures to the beveled area. Here's a quick sample of what it can do... but you have total control over the type, height and density of the texture.

Very interesting. Is this the correct plug-in? http://www.alienskin.com/eyecandy/index.aspx

Unfortunately I can't swing the cost of it.

Starting to look like I need to find a different idea.

grafixemporium

We have the Eye Candy 5 package and that's what I created that sample image with. I'm sure Eye Candy 6 has something comparable or better.

grafixemporium

What can I say... you get what you pay for. The Eye Candy package is phenomenal and saves tons of time when creating unique, custom designs. Good luck.

stephenj148

What can I say... you get what you pay for. The Eye Candy package is phenomenal and saves tons of time when creating unique, custom designs. Good luck.

You're exactly right about that. Gotta dig through the sofa and see what I can dig up for some extra change!!! Like I said, looks like an amazing plug-in...

Thanks for you help though.