• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where Can I find a Maltese Cross?

knifemaker3

Anyone know where I can get a Maltese Cross vector file for lettering my fire stations brush truck?

1 color with a fire scramble in the middle? Hope this makes sense.

Any help would be appreciated. Everything I've found so far just isn't quite what I'm looking for.

:thankyou:

knifemaker3

Skyhigh, thanks for the quick reply. I've been looking at that site already but there is only one of those files that might work. Was hoping for something a little different.

Anyother suggestions?

Thanks!

StitchWerks

Do you have a design that is already being used in your department? If not do you have an idea of what you want. There are a ton of different maltese crosses out there and most are a variation of one or another. Google "fire department logo's" and start looking at what you want. After that it's usually tweaking a design to make it work. Let me know if you find something and I'll see if I can help.

Ken

You may be able to combine one cross design with one flame design to achieve the look you are after.
Hey!...We just took delivery of our brand new Freightliner/LaFrance tender.
It's a thing of beauty..
Cheers!
Ken
Eagle Bay VFD

knifemaker3

Ken, congrats on the new truck! We're hoping to get a new mini pumper through the afg grants this year but we ain't holding our breath.

Thanks for all the replies..even the cranky ones!

SignosaurusRex

If you are a regular user of clip-art then all three of the collections are worth the money in my opinion. I dont use much clip-art myself however I'm considering purchasing them anyway. Just my $0.02

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Mega 1 vector collection

imasignr, I've seen that package before. Is it worth the money?

Thanks

Vector Art Mega Collection #1 is the biggest selling clipart collection of vinyl ready art on the market. It also contains lots of Maltese Crosses, scrambles and other firefighter art. My company sells it everyday for 50% off list price which is about .02 per image. If you sell one job using any of the images in it, that nets you more than $149.00, and that you might not have otherwise sold ... then is it worth the money???

As an alternative, you said that you looked at the images at ExpressClipart.com and nothing you saw worked for the job in question. What you were looking at was, in part, Vector Art Mega Collection #1. Express Clipart gives you the opportunity to just find and acquire what you need when you need it instead of investing in the entire collection. In fact it allows you to search across many collections alongside of not yet published artwork instead of relying on whatever collections you have. That choice is right for some and wrong for others. That's why we offer both.

You can review the entire contents of Vector Art Mega Collection #1 HERE to help you determine if it is worth the money to you. You will find 260 images there related to firefighting and police. Everything in the collection, excepting the Hand Lettered Alphabets, is also available at Express Clipart as individual images for immediate download.

imaSIGNr

Yes, I think the MEGA collections are worth having. I have 1 & 2. Hardly ever use #2. Use #1 all the time. Don't have #3 yet, but will get it sometime I'm sure.

JERHEMI

I have Vector Art Mega Collection #1 and I can't even count how many times that has paid for itself over and over! The other two collections though don't seem to worthwhile to buy though in my opinion.