• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where can I find blanks like this?

Neuromax

I have searched and can't find where to order some of these. They are 8x10. I only need a few but can order more if I have to.

Thanks

Attachments

• 100_2227.jpg
    100_2227.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 106

HulkSmash

What material is it?
How Thick is it?
Is that Cut vinyl?
Is that blue bored or is it a digital print?

why not order a 4x8 sheet and cut it down? it's cheap..

Neuromax

Colorodosigns, its plastic with vinyl lettering. about 1/8" thick.

iSign.............now that was funny!

jiarby

probably rowmark, johnson plastics sells it in 12x24. They call this size a quarter sheets because a whole sheet is 24x48.
That color blue, solid core, is from their ADA Alternatives line, PN# 341-501 for 1/8"... any trophy/engraving weenie can laser cut the blanks for you.

amw

Longtime Members
probably rowmark, johnson plastics sells it in 12x24. They call this size a quarter sheets because a whole sheet is 24x48.
That color blue, solid core, is from their ADA Alternatives line, PN# 341-501 for 1/8"... any trophy/engraving weenie can laser cut the blanks for you.
+1 sounds about right to me

Mosh

Looks Like PVC to me too. Slap on some white vinyl and you, my friend, are in the sign biz!!!

yeah its pvc, we do alot of these. try robins sign supply out of lenoir nc, we bought a box some time ago, just can't quite remember who of now! i know robins do pvc so thats why i said them.