Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Question Where can I find templates for StarCraft Shuttles?

Discussion in 'Vehicle Graphics' started by DSGI, Jan 23, 2019.

1. DSGI

DSGI Member

Oct 18, 2010
    Kent, WA
    Hello All -

I have a subscription to Pro Vehicle Outlines and occasionally buy a template from The Bad Wrap, but neither place has templates for a StarCraft Shuttle - I have a customer who needs me to wrap the following in the next week (and I can't find a template for any of them):

Shuttle 1: 2016 StarCraft Starlight- 14 passenger
    Shuttle 2: 2016 StarCraft AllStar- 25 passenger
    Shuttle 2b: 2019 StarCraft Allstar 25 passenger.
    Shuttle 3: 2018 StarCraft Allstar- 25 passenger shuttle
    Shuttle 4: 2015 StarCraft Allstar (ADA)- 20 passenger

If anyone can point me in the direction of a site with templates for StarCraft shuttles it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

DSGI

2. rjssigns

rjssigns Major Contributor

Jun 4, 2007
    Home Office
    I think you're stuck making your own templates. I work with another shop and that's how they supplied the dims.

3. unclebun

unclebun Very Active Member

• Like Like x 2
  4. DSGI

DSGI Member

Oct 18, 2010
    Kent, WA
    Hello All -

Just wanted to let you know I contacted the manufacturer (StarCraft buses) and they sent me drawings, I'll be making templates in Illustrator from their drawings and post them here for anyone to use in the future. The guy at StarCraft was incredibly helpful, it was a nice surprise!

Thanks!

• Like Like x 2
  5. chartle

chartle Member

Nov 5, 2009
    Pgh
    Was just about post this tip. I'm working on a wrap for a shuttle right now and we asked the company that sold us the buses for it. We got a vector PDF.