• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where can I find these?

I'm looking for vinyl corner moulding similar to the one I drew up. I'm looking for the proper size for joining 3mm acm panels together at the corners. If possible, I'm looking for white as well as blue, or possibly black as a second choice to blue. Can anyone help me with a supplier for these? I thought N.Glantz had something similar, but I can't find it on their web catalog. Maybe I can locate it in the hard copy when I get to the office tomorrow. However, I think it was just available in white only, so any suggestions for a different supplier would be great. Thanks.

Attachments

• corner moulding copy.jpg
    corner moulding copy.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 111

thewvsignguy

I have a catalog at the office that should have these, not sure of the Blue though. When I get in the office tomorrow I'll post the website, I'm at home and can't remember the company name.