• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where Can I Find These????

skyhigh

I'm looking for a stake with a small plaque attached to the top. Plaque size is flexible. I have my example drawn up with a 4" x 5" nameplate, with the height being 3-4 ft tall.

We need 3,000 of these (or something similar). I know I've seen this type of product somewhere, but can't seem to locate anything, now that we need it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• plaque stakes.jpg
    plaque stakes.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 71

skyhigh

ahhhhhhh My Bad....
The small coro sign stakes from Parker Davis is exactly what I was looking for.....except, I am looking for ones that have a "cheap" metal plaque permanently attached.

These will be outdoors for a few years, and I don't believe the coro is gonna hold up.

ChicagoGraphics

Do they have to be round and black? And can the plate be screwed in?

I made those before using the flat steel bars that are used on a chain link fence, they come in all different sizes, you just need to drill 2 holes for your plate, they will last years.