• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

where can I find this font..?

Warlick Designs

"L"

Ive searched everything for a font that resembles this but I can't seem to find anything...

Please let me know if you know where to look or what its called :thumb:

Attachments

• IMG_3123.jpg
    IMG_3123.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 66

Z SIGNS

Looks like a handcrafted one of kind custom lettering job.
And it looks like a little more than a just a font.You got your engine turn,outlines and drop shadows.
If you need to reproduce and are not sure how to there are some merchant members here that can help you.

Warlick Designs

I need to recreate the logo but with an "A" in place of the L.

Who would be willing to help me out and what will I owe for your services?

I have drawn several scrambles, they are not easy to do. The problem is, you can't just pull the "P" out and plug an "A" back in its place. Many of these scrambles were created by artists who did the gold leaf and striping back in the days of horse drawn steam fire engines and the early days of motorized apparatus. Some date back even earlier than that. There are no "fonts" involved. It is all custom, hand drawn work that takes a lot of time and patience to find the best arrangement for the letters. Your best bet would be to get in touch with someone like Jim Fetten who specializes in hand-laid leaf work. (www.firetrucklettering.com)