• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

where can i find this logo?

0igo

a customer of mine brought this logo to me, the people who made her shirts put this logo on there. i know i seen this logo online somewhere but cant remember on what website it was.

Attachments

• 12999674_1269270943102283_1375625560_o.jpg
    12999674_1269270943102283_1375625560_o.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 89

oksigns

Customer should know they would have had to submit original artwork to be digitized for embroidery. See if she can ask to have the artwork released while you make the hunt.

signbrad

I doubt if this is a logo.
It looks more like a piece of clipart to me. I have seen similar cartoons on some of the clipart sites.

Brad

mark-s

Try searching mexican peppers might find it or something close.
I did a search for that logo and no luck.

mark-s

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If your customer is using you for signs and the other shop for their capabilities, why not just ask the other person.

OldPaint

ITS SO SIMPLE.......... to draw..........less then 3 minutes))))took more time to SCAN,LOAD HERE)))

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 85

WildWestDesigns

Customer should know they would have had to submit original artwork to be digitized for embroidery. See if she can ask to have the artwork released while you make the hunt.

Not at all. It's very easy to digitize from a picture of existing embroidery providing it's a good resolution straight on shot.

The font looks like a standard Wilcom font and the graphic element looks suspiciously like a standard clip art picture. More then likely the pepper was included in a clip art for embroidery, tons of them out there.

OldPaint

really???? that all you got??? ok silly man.........3 minutes total.........
1. PRINT THE ORIGINAL, 2. FIND A PENCIL(took the most time), 3. THINKING.........4. HAND MOVEMENT(maybe 45 seconds) OK??????? and heres a 30 second sketch hahahahahaahahaha

Attachments

• WATLYDRAW.jpg
    WATLYDRAW.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 81

0igo

guys I told her to ask the shop that made her shirts, but they are charging her $180 for that and I'm almost sure that's not an original logo. regardless thank you guys drew it out myself.

really???? that all you got??? ok silly man.........3 minutes total.........
1. PRINT THE ORIGINAL, 2. FIND A PENCIL(took the most time), 3. THINKING.........4. HAND MOVEMENT(maybe 45 seconds) OK??????? and heres a 30 second sketch hahahahahaahahaha

hahahah you should change your avatar from your picture to this hand drawn portrait. So awesome. Can you do me hahaha.

highplains

pepper clipart

I think I have used that piece or very similar, I would have gotten it from Iclipart.com . I did some menus for a restaurant in Folsom Ca. a few years ago. I can look and see if you can't find it.

0igo

I think I have used that piece or very similar, I would have gotten it from Iclipart.com . I did some menus for a restaurant in Folsom Ca. a few years ago. I can look and see if you can't find it.

Can you check please, the website I look at only offer embroidery files, which I don't know how to use.

WildWestDesigns

Can you check please, the website I look at only offer embroidery files, which I don't know how to use.

What is the end result you are trying to do? Do you need a vector file or raw stitch file?

You can vectorize from embroidery files, but that would take embroidery software to view the files at the least to take a screen capture and then import into Ai, DRAW, and/or Inkscape, if you are using a lower priced (or free) embroidery software package (that would include open source packages as well). Your higher end software (like Wilcome and Pulse) allow for vectorizing right in the digitizing portion of the program without having to go into a vector program.