• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where can I find................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Anyone know where I can find a program for cutting and printing vinyl signs ?? :omg:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Just checked in..... and I see two or three have already been eliminated.....

See...... :omg2: there truly is a God....... :thankyou:

I was starting to think I was seeing quad and quin druples...... and then some :covereyes:

Tim Aucoin

We don't use a "program" or software... everything is cut by hand with a very sharp blade and a very steady hand. I mean, what will you do when a huge EMP hits earth... your "program" won't help you then will it? :ROFLMAO:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yes, our program will, because it is 'User Friendly' and wouldn't think of quitting just because it got a shock. Besides, we're very well grounded down here. Ever since Flash Gordan, Dale and doc destroyed Ming, we've known little shock waves and glaring sun bursts effecting our equipment. Since the development of the decoder ring, we haven't suffered any of these EPMs. However, I can't say the same for you Canadians...... It's just that you're so much closer to the sun then us. It's a pity, but we wish you well, with your hand-drawn figures and scissors cut-outs.