• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where can I get Bon Ami 1886?

rjssigns

Never heard of the 1886 part. If I can't find Bon Ami I use Barkeeper's Friend which is a no scratch formula also.

Jillbeans

If you're referring to the Bon Ami cake, it's no longer in production, except for an occasional re-release.
Powdered Bon-Ami in a can (Comet cleanser style) is available at most grocery or hardware stores.
Probably even WallyWorld.
Love....Jill

fresh

You can get it from amazon or some hardware stores carry the original formula. If you see it in the grocery store, make sure its either a red can or says "original formula" on it. I was really excited that my local food store had it, but when I got it home I realized the can was yellow, and the one I have at my shop is red.

It's defiantly the 1886 formula I'm looking for. There use to be a local "mom and pop" store in town that sold it, unfortunately they have recently closed and I now am looking for a local supplier. After stopping at 3 local grocery store with no success I thought I would ask. I'm going to check Walmart this weekend. Thanks all for your feedback.