• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where can I get this real estate sign frame?

Salmoneye

Where can I get this real estate sign frame? I am looking for the frames that don't use screws but have slide in clips. The main sign is an 18" x 24" (landscape) and the frame accommodates 2 riders both 6" x 24". The angle iron is 1" and the two side rails stick slightly above the sign so they can be sledge hammered. I can find several people retailing them but not wholesale.
Thanks.

Salmoneye

Thank you Craig. Unfortunately Bull doesn't sell them in 1" material.
JP Graphics, well, you are just a Dick. (but only a little one)
Thanks Tanneji but gsg doesn't sell this type of frame. I use them for my single rider frames.

Salmoneye

thank you for that last suggestion. We are coming close but no exact matches. I have decided to just weld them up in the shop. Does anyone know a good outlet to but the weld on springs that hold the sign taught against the metal frame without using bolts?

TheSnowman

I get you can't find what you need, but what is it that you are doing that would require you to have one inch? Are these getting massive boulders rolled towards them or something?

Salmoneye

Thanks Petro, thank you. The signs that they have are set up for 1/4" hardboard and the metal flops around in them with our wind out here. I could weld a spring on them but they are $26 or so a piece and I need a lot of them.

Kraig, the realtors bend the heck out of the 3/4" ones sledging them into hard ground and bend the legs.

JP No worries as I was kidding as well. (I am sure it is huge) lol.

Thank you Extreme.