• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where can I get this

JAMESGANGRACING

any idea where i can get the graphic that is on this boat?
thanks

Attachments

• boat2_2.jpg
    boat2_2.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 115

Pat Whatley

What?! Doug, Doug, Doug....don't you remember that Dave Dorsey, President of Aurora Graphics, doesn't allow links to his business from this site?

Or something like that, I may have muddled up the details but I still fear Dave Dorsey.

iSign

What?! Doug, Doug, Doug....don't you remember that Dave Dorsey, President of Aurora Graphics, doesn't allow links to his business from this site?

Or something like that, I may have muddled up the details but I still fear Dave Dorsey.

nah.. that wasn't it..

...Dave Dorsey, President, Aurora Graphics won''t allow me (or anyone) to offer my $699 FULL PRINT CRAFT 2 COLLECTION, for the cut rate price of $250.. even if I hid it in a brown bag & advertised it as a $250 brown bag with free clipart... in fact Dave Dorsey, President, Aurora Graphics CHANGED THE EULA after the fact, and tried to think he can disallow my sale of his product, even though Dave Dorsey, President, Aurora Graphics didn't think up that scamming BS until AFTER THE FACT!!!

SO, Dave Dorsey, President, Aurora Graphics may be able to impose a No Selling Aurora on Signs101... BUT, if someone wants to buy my $699 FULL PRINT CRAFT 2 COLLECTION, for the cut rate price of $250.. (in a brown bag & advertised as a $250 brown bag with free clipart)... well if I sell it outside of Signs101, there ain't a damn thing Dave Dorsey, President, Aurora Graphics can do about it...

sigh... that was a fun thread... I should post a link for the new crowd... I wonder if Dave Dorsey, President, Aurora Graphics would allow that?

Pat Whatley

I doubt Dave Dorsey, president of Aurora Graphics, would notice....he hasn't been back since all that happened.

JAMESGANGRACING

wow the" A-G" word. unfortunately that graphic is not in the duo chrome one, which by the way is the only one on their website that I can find with a pdf catalog. I guess they just expect you to buy them and than look- see what you got. Thanks for the help.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
You might check the Universal Products catalog they have some very similar stuff in their Metal Edge line. Might even be theirs (I don't have their current book handy).
Wouldn't take a whole lot to redraw that if you are planning on printing it.

wayne k
guam usa

Last edited:

iSign

I doubt Dave Dorsey, president of Aurora Graphics, would notice....he hasn't been back since all that happened.

well, we both know Dave Dorsey, president Aurora Graphics, didn't find that bloodbath (as he called it) by coincidence... surely some insider alerted him for the sake of drama :popcorn:

John L

I'd agree with Gaco. Redraw would be easy, and maybe give an opportunity to improve upon it some. Looks like one Trib-let stretched, copied, welded.

hightop

Post #4 nearly caused me to spew coffee!!!
:ROFLMAO:

Don't hold back!! It's bad for your heart! :Big Laugh

iSign

Thanks Doug, President, Island Sign.

If for whatever reason, my sandwiches don't fit into this brown paper bag, is there an issue with me re-selling the brown paper bag to someone who may be able to use it?

Or am I legally bound to keep this brown paper bag for eternity once I open said brown paper bag?

-Pat White, President, Sandwich Factory :munchie:

of course we will go over that in full detail after the completion of your purchase :ROFLMAO: