• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where can I look up a Mutoh Error code

This morning my print job got stopped midprint with error code E016 Add Err-S [05] where can I go online to look up this?? Or does anyone know this code. Thanks

I was printing Uni-direction on 24" material which is a little uncommon if it makes a difference. Since, I have switched to bi-direction and have not experienced this again. just was wondering for future reference so I can avoid this in the future.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Unfortunately, error 16 is a CPU issue and almost always end with buying a new main board. I am no computer expert but hilldesigns could be right about it being bad RAM in this case seeing as the particular error 16 [05] is an error that occurs during the saving process. Could also be the CPU is damaged somehow and is not processing that command properly. Just my 2 cents.