Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where can I purchase Diamond plate fills/textures?

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by Thyezer, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Thyezer

Thyezer Member

Aug 3, 2006
    I am getting tired of creating my own "kinda look like" fills. Is there somewhere that I can purchase fills that are a better representative of specialty vinyls that customers are requesting (mosaics, diamond plating, multi-lens,etc..)? I realize that there are tons of products that offer full digital print files...but I was just wondering if there was anything lmore toward vinyl color reproduction?

I have been creating 2 layers with the diamond plating...first with Corel's diamond plate texture sample and then adding a second transparency of the color of requested vinyl diamond plating...turns out to be a "kinda looks like".

Thanks so much!

T

Tags:
  2. TresL

TresL Very Active Member

Oct 24, 2005
  3. Thyezer

Thyezer Member

Aug 3, 2006
    thanks...that would cover the diamond plate...is there such a texture for the mosaic and multi lens vinyls?

Or even a tutorial for making them? I have tried the PS tutorial for diamond plate...but again..."kinda looks like".

Thanks for the link!

T

4. TresL

TresL Very Active Member

Oct 24, 2005
  5. Thyezer

Thyezer Member

Aug 3, 2006
    Thanks...I will try these.

T

6. njsigns

njsigns Very Active Member

May 25, 2005
  7. cwickham

cwickham New Member

Oct 24, 2006
    Fills

I use Aroura Fills got them from Sign Warehouse it is a 5 CD set

8. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
  9. Thyezer

Thyezer Member

Aug 3, 2006
    Thanks for all of the suggestions. While these are wonderful examples of textures and fills... I was hoping that I would find a set more specific to my needs at the moment. I can't seem to find a package that contains the actual vinyl textures that I am using. I was really looking for multi lens, mosaic, & Diamond Plate... Maybe I can try (again) to create them in photo shop.

Thanks all!

T