• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where can I purchase Diamond plate fills/textures?

Thyezer

I am getting tired of creating my own "kinda look like" fills. Is there somewhere that I can purchase fills that are a better representative of specialty vinyls that customers are requesting (mosaics, diamond plating, multi-lens,etc..)? I realize that there are tons of products that offer full digital print files...but I was just wondering if there was anything lmore toward vinyl color reproduction?

I have been creating 2 layers with the diamond plating...first with Corel's diamond plate texture sample and then adding a second transparency of the color of requested vinyl diamond plating...turns out to be a "kinda looks like".

Thanks so much!

T

Thyezer

thanks...that would cover the diamond plate...is there such a texture for the mosaic and multi lens vinyls?

Or even a tutorial for making them? I have tried the PS tutorial for diamond plate...but again..."kinda looks like".

Thanks for the link!

T

Thyezer

Thanks for all of the suggestions. While these are wonderful examples of textures and fills... I was hoping that I would find a set more specific to my needs at the moment. I can't seem to find a package that contains the actual vinyl textures that I am using. I was really looking for multi lens, mosaic, & Diamond Plate... Maybe I can try (again) to create them in photo shop.

Thanks all!

T