• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where did it go...

WrapperX

There was a thread yesterday that is no longer here today, where did it go?

It wasn't like it was getting too heated - however it was pretty much going nowhere.

Can the OP remove the thread if they choose too or is it strictly up to the Admins?

Too bad, it was amusing me on a very low production day. :Sleeping:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
There was a thread deleted because the OP deleted the content of his opening post. Only Admins can remove a thread.

WrapperX

Mach - did you delete a post? Cause yours wasn't the post I was refering to. Or are you sorry that only Admins can delete threads?

iSign

How does an OP delete the content of his opening post, when it had been running for an entire day past the point of editing?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
How does an OP delete the content of his opening post, when it had been running for an entire day past the point of editing?

I don't think he had exceeded the four hour time allowed at the point that he deleted the content of his opening post. I simply deleted the thread when I noticed he had done so since the thread no longer made any sense.