• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where did PREPPIE?!?! under my user name come from?

dmt

Hi ya'll, ima newbie, my name is David M. Tate. Texas. I registered today Apr17, 2009. When ya'll accepted my app, I signed on and asked me questions. I'es been called a lotta thangs, but never a preppie. I'es been called a cross between a business man and a hillbilly, i'es even remember when retrieving my kids pony that got loose and rode it back home. I'es was asked by my preacher "Who was more of a donkey the one on top or the bottom?". I pleaded the 5th. I'es been called a @#%@&* and @$@#%% but never a preppie, where did THAT come from?!?! If somebody thinks I'm a preppie they've been riding that pony longer than I did and need to plead the 5th a lot more. Alls I was asking for Bridge/cutters: has anyone used it and how does it work?

Pat Whatley

Man, I don't know what in the heck you just tried to say but I hear ya. :ROFLMAO:

The "title" is meaningless. Preppie sounds a lot nicer that "newbie who may be a dumbass or may not...we'll wait and see"

I've never heard of Bridge Plotters but they appear to be just another cheap chinese knockoff. I'd be kind of wary of a company that won't give you their physical address or phone number on their website.

Replicator

It's more kind than newbie . . . and is a distinction given to you by the wonderful admins here at :signs101:

:Welcome:

dmt

I'es from Texas, so I'es understand jalapenos, sos you mean Bridges could collapse and sink my butt or as my daughter says 'put a fire in my back hole'.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Make 22 more posts and your title changes to College Freshman. The titles follow progression through college and, as Pat said, are meaningless.

sarge

preppie comes with the diaper .. cuz some people tend to treat new guys like crap . not sure why .. might be their insecurities (the upper classmen)

Billct2

Actually Sarge I believe the original purpose was for the benefit of new members of the board,
so that you could know how active and committed to the business (and board) the each memeber was. Then when you got some advice and/or critique you could have an idea how much creademce to give it based on the members level. Not a perfect system, but that was the idea.

Bigdawg

Just Me
dmt... welcome.

If you're looking for info on the cutter you might want to start a new thread in the misc. plotters forum and ask about it there.