• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where did Sarge go?

Pat Whatley

following a random train of thought I had the sudden realization that I hadn't noticed a post from Sarge in a while. Looks like the last time he logged in he was questioning being "banned" by the Board (as in wondering if the board would have that power).

Anybody heard from him lately?

THATgirl

I was wondering the same thing
Business is pretty good in our area, so maybe he is just really busy with work

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
There's a million punchlines to this thread..... just walk away.

I was thinking the same thing... images of ATF agents surrounding a hidden fortress, a guest spot on EXTREME MAKEOVER, a police chase involving a beat-up, rusty, Datsun B210 with Cadillac hubcaps, on for weeks as the top Jeopardy champion, Jonas Brothers groupie, standing outside the gates of Neverland Ranch with a hibachi grill cooking lil 'smokies and pork and beans (while digging through the can for the precious chunk of pork fat, all the while wondering why the beans keep falling through the grille), was playing hide and go seek and someone forgot to tell him the game was over, he is stuck at a stop sign waiting for it to say "GO", got lost in his shop...

Last edited:

TheSnowman

He probably can't hire illegal workers fast enough. That can eat up the time. I did always enjoy the "government debates" w/ him though.

mrchips

I did a quick bit of research and his last post was the day after my last reply to the "Chisels" thread.........maybe I hurt his little feelings. He was pretty proud of himself untill I pointed out ......ahhhhhhhhh, never mind.

Joe,

Makin Chip$ and Havin Fun!

cdiesel

I went back and read the thread.. I think it'd take a little more than that to ruffle Sarge's feathers.

mrchips

Chris,

You are right. I worded it very carefully and left a lot to think about. No cheap shots on my part. On the surface..............

But Sarge read it differently. The way I knew he would.

I know all the Sarges. There are thousands of them. They are really very nice people. Love to have em as neighbors.

BUT

I have a real problem with their attitude. They think what thay do down in their basement as a hobby ("Ya can't make a living at this cause they won't pay me for all the hours I put into it.")is some how........ what I do.

WRONG!!!!!!!

I'll leave it at that......boy could i go on and............

Joe,

Makin Chip$ and Havin Fun!