• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where did Sarge go?

mrchips

Chris,

You are absolutly right!!!!!!

What lights me off is when he offers his expert advise to someone who DOES want to "make a living at this." Advise from clueless.............................great. And then they say, what I do, is dying out. Really nice guys, like Sarge, aren't helping a bit.

Boy, I promised to myself that I'd keep this short.......it's hard

Joe,

Makin Chip$ and Havin Fun!

Dave Drane

Kinda reminds me of Geary. The guy came here, made a million posts and suddenly dissapeared again. I enjoyed his posts. I suppose I am a bit the same, just get tied up doing other things.

S

Sign-Man Signs

Momma always said that if'n ya can't say nothin' nice, then don't say nothin' at all. Well............

Actually, Will Rogers said that. Either way, it's a sad state of affairs when someone leaves. A-hole or not, everybody has an opinion, right or wrong. Sometimes the knowledge some members give my help someone else. It's a loss either way, whether you like him or not.

Replicator

What ? . . . Sarge is gone ?

I hadn't noticed . . . Although I see I posted on this thread earlier on :ROFLMAO:

I think Sarge would have got along great with the MOSH !