• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where did these blanks come from?

Davidford7

Anybody know where you can purchase the blanks? I have not seen them before

Thanks
David

Attachments

• photo (11).JPG
    photo (11).JPG
    145.1 KB · Views: 90

Davidford7

No, I can not cut them myself. Sold my routers. They are made of aluminum and I believe the templates come with them. I not really sure.

David

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, make the templates up and send them to someone who still has a CNC or someone who can hand cut them with a jig saw.

I like the...... 'we don't skinny dip.... we chunky dunk'.

SignManiac

Even without a router, they could be cut out with a good jig saw, and even easier if using composite aluminum.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Get to know your local laser cutting / waterjet cutting source. You can buy aluminum sheet stock in 4 x 8 or 4 x 12. All you have to do is ine 'em up...and let 'em rip.

Most sign design programs already have template files.

JB

Davidford7

Thanks for all the replies. I know I can make my own and I know others can cut for me, so rather than reinvent the wheel I was looking for the person that made these. I know it's not the person who was selling in this booth and they purchased the blanks pre-made from someone.
This may be a start your own business thing and it was sold as a package. The people operating the booth were not very sign savvy.

David

John Butto

signs101 notice:

Thanks for all the replies. I know I can make my own and I know others can cut for me, so rather than reinvent the wheel I was looking for the person that made these. I know it's not the person who was selling in this booth and they purchased the blanks pre-made from someone.
This may be a start your own business thing and it was sold as a package. The people operating the booth were not very sign savvy.

David
Fred, Administrator, has given the PO and is sending someone to your area to find out who the person is who made these signs. You will receive an manila envelope in the mail with the information in a couple of weeks.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Fred, Administrator, has given the PO and is sending someone to your area to find out who the person is who made these signs. You will receive an manila envelope in the mail with the information in a couple of weeks.

When one delves into subtle attempts at humor, the use of smilies is highly recommended. :tongue: :doh:

skyhigh

Still "Master of Arts"......close call.

Oops, almost forgot....

Attachments

• smilyskull.jpg
    smilyskull.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 78