• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where do I buy a Mac

CL Graphics

I am getting ready to upgrade and want to price a mac versus a pc. I currently use a pc but worked on a mac at the printing company I worked at before entering the sign business. I love the mac just don't have a clue where to buy one.

cgsigns_jamie

I buy mine from MacMall.com. Great service and good prices. I'm currently looking at buying a new workstation and did a price comparison between the MacPro and a new Dell Precision, almost identical specs but the Mac was $800 less.

graphixtogo

I usually check www.dealmac.com for the latest deals on Mac systems. I have been eyeing the refurbished systems directly from Apple.com. Really good prices with full warranty and free shipping. :thumb:

MVIP

There are Mac Stores everywhere across the country. Go to Apple.com and search there.
In my area there is also a store called Mac Outfitters. Sells and services mac, but not a "Apple" owned store. They tend to spend more time educating you. You'll understand what I mean when you go to a Mac store. They are ALWAYS busy and you usually have to make an appointment to talk to someone about computers.
-Matt

animenick65

Check out the refurb section of their website. Can get some pretty sweet deals. Downside is the systems they have up there might not be exactly configured the way you want. Check out your local apple store as well. They usually have quite a few "refreshed" macs and are discounted even more than apples online store.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
I no longer care for Macmall. You may get screwed on rebates. Macs are rarely discounted much. Prices are usually all close. Macmall will usually sweeten the deal with rebates, free printers, etc. but the prices are pretty close to dealing with Apple directly. Some Best Buy stores sell Macs if you don't have an Apple Store nearby

I have a mac for sale that I bought for 2500 dollars, It is a dual processor dual core 2.4, with 250 gigs and 1 gig of ram. I have put 4 gigs of ram, and 2000 gigs of hard drive space. I am selling it for 2500 dollars, with the rest of the warranty, and everything. Tomorrow I will post the exact specs if your insterested in it, I will sell it to you for 2500 dollars, plus shipping costs, same price, with the upgraded memory, and upgraded hard drive space. I got it to learn the mac, but man, I dont have time to, so it's been collecting dust for these past months... Better off in someones hands that will use it rather than mine... let me know if your interested, or if ANYONE isinterested.
Thanks