• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where do I get fonts?

wagster

Okay, I'm a little new to the game so please bear with my ignorance er, stupidity...LOL
Where does one get fonts that are okay to use to make signs? I'm not a big "commercial" sign maker, just a hobbyist. I am not looking for free and unprofessional fonts, but just a little direction of where I could go to buy some nice script and brush fonts. Thanks for your help!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Look on your own Corel X3 CD's. It contains about 1000 excellent quality fonts and a good font manager named Font Navigator. This is a good core collection to which you can add fonts from folks like Signfonts.com and Letterhead Fonts.

zgraphics

just type in free fonts when you logon. A great signmaker can make any work...I like using bold fonts and scripst fonts.. Welcome to the forums...

Rhino

Howdy from Missouri.

Go to the newby forum and properly introduce yourself..

Sorry, just realized that I probably sounded rude..

Google 'Free Fonts'

I would like to know more about your hobby. Where/how did you get your start.