• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where do lost UPS packages end up?

Rooster

What UPS doesn't destroy as they drag and kick from place to place, they steal.

I've never had the displeasure of dealing with a larger collection of idiots and imbeciles as I have with UPS.

They have destroyed or lost more of my packages than they have delivered. Needless to say I refuse to use them, or order from a place that does use them.

SignosaurusRex

What UPS doesn't destroy as they drag and kick from place to place, they steal.

I've never had the displeasure of dealing with a larger collection of idiots and imbeciles as I have with UPS.

They have destroyed or lost more of my packages than they have delivered. Needless to say I refuse to use them, or order from a place that does use them.

I'm sorry to hear that. My experience(s) with UPS has always been nothing less than excellent. I find them to be very professional, courteous, timely and helpful. They are my shipper of choice. My UPS deliveryperson(s) have always been welcome to help themselves to a cup of coffee or a cold drink from the fridge during their deliveries and take a break in my shop if they wish. For the past 14+ years, they even get an End of the Year/Holiday gift to say "Thank you!"

showcase 66

My wife sent off a box the Tuesday before Thanksgiving to some of my family back in PA. Weighed about 25-30 lbs. Got a call from my cousin today and wanted to know why such a big box for 3 items with the rest being packing paper. I packed it with no filler. 19 items are missing from the box including a list of items that was in there.

Box is not damaged so it looks like someone opened it and took most of the stuff and then sent it thru. It pisses me off. Glad my wife got the insurance as there was about $500 worth of stuff in it.

I have other issues with UPS as well but thats for another thread.

royster13

I talked with a supplier that shipped over 300,000 packages in the last 12 months.....They lost less than 100 packages....Fedex and UPS.....So believe it or not Fedex and UPS get it right most of the time....