• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where do you buy genuine Roland ink? Looking for the best price.

walkrite

I did not see a price discussion when searching the forum, so...

I currently pay $110 per cartridge for the 400ml Eco-solvent inks. We buy at least 10 at a time, and go through 30 or more a month.

Does anyone have a suggestion where to get them at a better price, and with free shipping? I like my current supplier, but my volume is growing and I have a feeling better prices may be out there...so I am looking around.

Thanks!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member

I currently pay $110 per cartridge for the 400ml Eco-solvent inks. We buy at least 10 at a time, and go through 30 or more a month.

Does anyone have a suggestion where to get them at a better price, and with free shipping? I like my current supplier, but my volume is growing and I have a feeling better prices may be out there...so I am looking around.

Thanks!

Please dont ever call me for materials! Your already getting a great price from your local guy give me a break man, wonder why so many companies go out of business its because of people like yourself.

Speedsterbeast

Please dont ever call me for materials! Your already getting a great price from your local guy give me a break man, wonder why so many companies go out of business its because of people like yourself.

How else would he know he's getting a good price unless he lifted his head from his desk and asked the question?
Personally, I wouldn't buy from a distributor who takes personal offense to me trying to keep my costs down. Geeesh

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Its just funny that people come on here outta no where always trying to beat down their local vendors for price but when it happens to them all they do is complain about how it sucks so I thought I would show you guys its just part of doing business. There is always going to be CHEAP people out there that want the best price and they dont care about thier local company that has supported them for years. Personally I would not want an account like that.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member

Thanks!

FYI every Roland Dealer has about the same cost on the inks so what ever better deal you find (gonna be difficult to find them cheaper) I would strongly reccomend seeing if your local dealer can match the price. The only way to get them for less is to switch to a 3rd party. Sorry for getting upset with your post but maybe this will help your local supplier get better pricing from Roland.

walkrite

Bigfish

I do not know what other people are paying for 440ml Roland inks. My company spends over $2000/month on and ink and our volume is growing rapidly. If I may be buying $4000/month on ink soon, looking for a better price would be common sense. NOT looking would make me negligent in running my business to the best of my ability. I also buy material from the same supplier- twenty rolls at a time- and growing in frequency. So, between ink and material, I spend over $15,000 a month with one company.

Now that I have asked the question- since I do not know many people in this business- I feel better about the price I am paying. Luckily, this forum exists for me to ask such questions!

BigFish- I was tempted to fire away at you with sarcasm, as it used to be my style. For a little background- I was in a completely different business until three years ago- so I have few connections to talk shop with. My business experience is deep- this industry is new to me, and I am learning as fast as I can. Have no fear, I will not be coming to you for supplies or material. Please note I have a wonderful relationship with my supplier, and pay my invoices with NET 15 terms, like clockwork. Also- my supplier drop ships our material from the manufacturer. He is sending an email to have someone else ship my 20 rolls at a time. I dot not think he is complaining. The guy is not digging a ditch to make pennies on my sales.

Thanks to everyone who replied to my question. Have a nice day everyone.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Wow that's very impressive, congratulations on your success. Hope to see more frequent contributions from you on this forum. maybe there are some things your fellow companies on here can help you with. There are lots of great deals on this site if you pay and become A full member.