• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where do you buy your shirts from?

Mosh

Been using Broder Bros of years....I quit doing shirts about 8 months ago though.

WildWestDesigns

For me it's really going to depend on what type of shirts that I'm wanting to work with. Polo, dress, t shirts, moister wickering, do they want specific brand etc. Have yet to have one source that has it all.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
"Mostly" Printgear but also Carolina Made and direct from a couple of manufacturers.

Lucky for us, Printgear's eastern distribution center is about 3 blocks from our shop. :smile: Makes for incredibly fast service and free local delivery.

binki

Alstyle is our preferred vendor for T's then SanMar, TSC, Bodek. Sports wear is Teamwork and Bomark. American Apparel and LAT when we need them directly.

Dennis422

Sanmar
Bodek
S&S
Heritage/Virginia T's

Try also Keya for just the tees. Really soft regular cut tees for a good price.
Ask them for a sample and they will send it to you

stoliker

Check with OneStop. You may be in the one day ship and late order timeframe. We can order till 7:00 and still have it next day. SanMar is our backup.