• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where do you get changeable milk price signs?

TheSnowman

I had Schenkels (Dean's) come to me wanting 200 of these. They are 20" X 28" Screen Printed on PVC. I can have Keith print them (I hope) but I have NO IDEA where to get these changeable price deals. They must have them in a bunch of convenience stores right now or something. I would love to have a shot at the job, just trying to figure out where to get the numbers, and how to attach them in a timely manner.

Anyone able to point me in a direction here?

Attachments

• schenkels.JPG
    schenkels.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 89

TheSnowman

MAKE them? That's 200 signs, four slots on a sign, three numbers to a slot. That's 2,400 LETTERS! No way. Lookin' to buy these.

Typestries

We make a lot of these for a broker that sells to a regional dairy. If you need a hand give a shout.

-Rick

TheSnowman

I just took this apart and found that they are made like this. The guy called me today wondering why I didn't have a quote yet. I am freakin' out cause I've got to come up with a solution on this!

Attachments

• 100_1207.jpg
    100_1207.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 99