• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where do you get the Digital LED Signs?

TheSnowman

We've seen a few billboards around here that are LED's that you can change the program on them, just like you would on your computer monitor. We're MILDLY looking into at least getting pricing since we sit on a major road and it would provide lots of advertising, and possibly advertising sales to others by having it.

I googled it, and found a few, but nothing that looked to be wholesale. Anyone know of someone that handles these?

ncpdfsb

theirs a place in NY called "edison led" google them. they have led boards that look like lcd screens!

Circleville Signs

You need to work directly with the manufacturer. We deal exclusively with Watchfire.

www.watchfiresigns.com

You will need to contact them, give them your business info, and then they will get their regional guy with you.

Best product on the market, IMO.

cgsigns_jamie

We use WatchFire or Daktronics.

For billboards though, I'd certainly recommend Daktronics.

Some people don't like Daktronics because some of their reps would sell direct to the end user. I've never had that issue from Dak. Our rep is a real stand up guy and will go the extra mile to ensure everything is taken care.