Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where do you get the Digital LED Signs?

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by TheSnowman, Feb 24, 2010.

1. TheSnowman

TheSnowman Major Contributor

Aug 28, 2007
    Indiana
    We've seen a few billboards around here that are LED's that you can change the program on them, just like you would on your computer monitor. We're MILDLY looking into at least getting pricing since we sit on a major road and it would provide lots of advertising, and possibly advertising sales to others by having it.

I googled it, and found a few, but nothing that looked to be wholesale. Anyone know of someone that handles these?

Tags:
  2. ncpdfsb

ncpdfsb Member

Apr 5, 2007
    new york
    theirs a place in NY called "edison led" google them. they have led boards that look like lcd screens!

3. Circleville Signs

Circleville Signs Very Active Member

Sep 30, 2009
    Circleville, OH
    You need to work directly with the manufacturer. We deal exclusively with Watchfire.

www.watchfiresigns.com

You will need to contact them, give them your business info, and then they will get their regional guy with you.

Best product on the market, IMO.

4. cgsigns_jamie

cgsigns_jamie Very Active Member

We use WatchFire or Daktronics.

For billboards though, I'd certainly recommend Daktronics.

Some people don't like Daktronics because some of their reps would sell direct to the end user. I've never had that issue from Dak. Our rep is a real stand up guy and will go the extra mile to ensure everything is taken care.

5. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    I think milliken does those (MM here) - although we use daktronics