• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where do you get your digital 24"x18" coroplast signs ?

I looked on the MM section but may have missed it. Im looking for a company to direct print some reality signs. I have looked online but I would like to know who you use.

100 count
24"x18"
2 or 3 color
Single face

TheSnowman

FireSprint I hear is good, but I've always used Signs365 if they're different designs, or Signs2Trade if they're all the same.

Pat Whatley

Signs2trade if they need to be 18" x 24". Signs365 doesn't do 18" x 24"....they do 17-5/8" x 23-5/8" and talk to you like you're the fool when you complain that 17-5/8" is not 18".

Plopez210

Contact mega signs out of the houston texas area we just sold him out flatbed gerber dude is doing dirt cheap full color

fresh

Signs2trade if they need to be 18" x 24". Signs365 doesn't do 18" x 24"....they do 17-5/8" x 23-5/8" and talk to you like you're the fool when you complain that 17-5/8" is not 18".

YES. I had to stop using them after multiple quality issues came up. I had footprint on the front of a banner. A FOOTPRINT. They didn't seem too concerned. That was at least 6 months ago, perhaps they have gotten a little bit better now.

Tom Dalton

We print full color directly onto coro via flat bed UV printer. We've got "reseller discounts" for our registered resellers. Register in the "contact us" tab to get setup as a reseller.

-Tom
SignsDirect.com