• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where do you "Mimakian's" get your inks?

TheSnowman

I was just wonderin' as I ordered some ink from Advantage...does anyone else really sell this stuff? I don't order from a ton of different suppliers...but, I know my main one doesn't sell it. You can use your "cowboy imagination" and figure that one out. Is there another place to look, or is there really only a couple "reputable" company's that sell this stuff here in the US?

wildside

we get it from Advantage, Grimco is cheaper until you add shipping into it, advantage doesn't charge us shipping

we also get it from midwest sign supply when in a pinch(one day delivery), but they are a pain when they over charge you everytime and have to call to get it straightened out, everytime

Case

It shouldn't be about who is "cheaper"... It should be about who you can get better service from, whether it be customer service or technical Service... Cheaper product pricing isn't always the route to go. A lot of people get burnt going this route.

Case

Goodgirl

Tubelite has the inks cheap. Just call the Indiana rep and they will give you pricing. Or look online tubelite.com