• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where do you ordering banner?

Guimb0

Hi,
My schedule is overloaded and i look to buy a pre mounting & print banner (20'x3')
Can you send me you're feedback about some store online.
I'm looking to signs365.com a this time did you refer this shop to me ?
Im in canada Quebec.

Thank's everyone !

Guimb0

attachment.php

What did you think about this one.

Feel free to upgrade recommend:Welcome:
Is a 20x3 near from highway
:smile::smile::smile:

Attachments

• montage-pour-demo.jpg
    montage-pour-demo.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 91

player

Hi,
My schedule is overloaded and i look to buy a pre mounting & print banner (20'x3')
Can you send me you're feedback about some store online.
I'm looking to signs365.com a this time did you refer this shop to me ?
Im in canada Quebec.

Thank's everyone !

Do you not capitalize Canada but do capitalize Quebec as a political statement? Separatist?

Guimb0

Haha far away ! I notice only for shipping quote:U Rock:
I need you're feed back now!
Proof:
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0963.jpg
    IMG_0963.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 101

player

Banner needs a lot of work. Text is too crowded top and bottom. Make it smaller. It needs to breath. The large text has a very ugly black glowing outline. Terrible. Get rid of it. Get rid of the grey/black gradient on those letters as well. Start there.

player

Instead of the mirrored image left and right, just have it on the right. This de-clutters things and leaves more room for the text. Don't have the text so stretched. Think about a bolder font for the bottom line of text.

Can you get the background image to be more colourful? It looks drab.

I find it helps to accurately draw in the hem and grommets to give a better sense of the final product.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
No, not where you're at, but the thread in general. It makes no sense. I can follow what everyone's saying, just not the jumping back & forthness...........

Last edited: