• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where do you search for Used Printers?

splizaat

Hey guys....I'm in the market for a newer/well taken care of 54" Roland Printer/Cutter, but I'm curious where you guys typically look for used equipment? I'd prefer to buy used private party if I can, to eliminate dealers marking things up. What websites do you browse for used printers? Seems like with so many new printers selling lately (every kid with a visa card has one here in the northwest), there'd have to be printers all over the place for sale that are only a couple years old. Any ideas?

premiercolour

Merchant Member
We just refurbished a late model, low hour Roland VP540. It has received four new printheads, eight dampers, new cables, four Roland cap top. It is printing like new. For more information please send us a message or sales@premiercolour.com. We're located here in S. California. Asking $9,500.

splizaat

We just refurbished a late model, low hour Roland VP540. It has received four new printheads, eight dampers, new cables, four Roland cap top. It is printing like new. For more information please send us a message or sales@premiercolour.com. We're located here in S. California. Asking $9,500.

Thanks but I'm more interested in a well taken care of VS540 or VS540i (doubtful I'll find one).

blufftonsignguy

I was lucky and found a great one on ebay. It was in WVA. i spoke with my local dealer about that particular one due to so many scams out there, and it just so happened my local dealer was who sold that person that printer. Be careful where ever you look!

max

Hey Bluffton, i am close to you and have a used Mutoh for sale if your interested. Pm me if so

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Used Printer

We have just refurbished a low hour VP540. It has received four new printheads, eight dampers, four cap tops and cables. Calibrated by Roland certified tech. Asking for $10,000. Reason for refurbish was it has sat for too long. Located in S. California.

Also have these for sale

1. Mutoh Valuejet 1304 54" wide, needs 1 printhead $2,000.
2. Mutoh Valuejet 1304 54" wide, needs nothing $6,000.
3. HP Designjet Z6100 42" wide, needs nothing $2,500.

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

brush1

I have 2 like this. I'm first owner. No demo models, never bulk inks.
2 Versacamm SP 540V. Very clean and very good condition. You can check if I ever was asking here because problems.
I'm selling my business. If I want close on October 1st. They will go for sell.
Buyer is trying to take advantage of me and my moving.....and I'm not going to give them away for nothing.
He think I'm desperate but I'm not.
I will sell bunch of good equipment.
I listed my business a wile ago in for sale section of this forum.
English is not my native language so be gentle please.:)