• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where does your state rank?

Jay Grooms

Printing, Printing, Printing......
Mine is #1 (Fleeing)

1. Illinois

• Total Moves: 8,157
  • Percentage Moving Out: 63.4%
  • Population: 12,802,000
  • Median Household Income: $62,881
  • Job Growth (2018): 0.9%

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I dont get it... so outa 12 million only 8k moved out? Where does the 63% come into play?

these articles are silly click bait for low intelligence reader

Johnny Best

They did not mention all the Central Americans moving into the border states. Also the homeless in Los Angles and San Francisco, are they from the states losing populations or just people already there in California.

Jay Grooms

Printing, Printing, Printing......
I dont get it... so outa 12 million only 8k moved out? Where does the 63% come into play?

these articles are silly click bait for low intelligence reader
it's 8k moves in and out (moves, not individual people) and out of those 8k moves 63% were moves out of state.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
They did not mention all the Central Americans moving into the border states. Also the homeless in Los Angles and San Francisco, are they from the states losing populations or just people already there in California.
I would imagine most coming in that way don't hire United Van Lines to move their stuff.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Take your pick..... either Honduras or Guatemala. It's nice year round and lotsa nice birds to look at.