• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where Have I Seen This Logo?

nikdoobs

I know this exists, I just can't think of where I've seen it before

s.jpg
TIA,
Nick

nikdoobs

Shafted from both ends?

Haha... no, but that's pretty fitting.

I'm working on a logo for a friends company called "Simple Eco Solutions" I came up with that while doing some sketches. I know I've seen it somewhere. I don't think it was S-Bahn Bern, although that is very close. I'm not going to use that logo. I'm just curious as to what logo I'm thinking of.

nikdoobs

Use it...the owner will eventually let you know. I would have sworn I'd seen it but I think I was confusing it with the Summit Tree Stands logo.

Hadn't seen that one before. I've seen a few that are similar. There is one where the negative space forms two hands going to make a hand shake. I'm almost positive this exact logo is out there somewhere though. I'd hate to have this company use it and a year from now find out their exact logo is already being used.